Silicone Menstrual Cup
Material： 100% medical silicone
Size: S,L size (15ml and 20ml)
The Steps to put the menstrual cup inside
1.Wash your hands thoroughly and apply water or a water-based lube to the rim of the cup.
2. Tightly fold the menstrual cup in half, holding it in one hand with the rim facing up.
3. Insert the cup, rim up, into your vagina like you would a tampon without an applicator. It should sit a few inches below your cervix.
4. Once the cup is in your vagina, rotate it. It will spring open to create an airtight seal that stops leaks.
When to take your menstrual cup out
You can wear a menstrual cup for 6 to 12 hours, depending on whether or not you have a heavy flow. This means you can use a cup for overnight protection.
You should always remove your menstrual cup by the 12-hour mark. If it becomes full before then, you’ll have to empty it ahead of schedule to avoid leaks.
The steps to take the menstrual cup out
- Wash your hands thoroughly.
- Place your index finger and thumb into your vagina. Pull the stem of the cup gently until you can reach the base.
- Pinch the base to release the seal and pull down to remove the cup.
- Once it’s out, empty the cup into the sink or toilet.
Reusable menstrual cups should be washed and wiped clean before being reinserted into your vagina. Your cup should be emptied at least twice a day.
Reusable menstrual cups are durable and can last for 6 months to 10 years with proper care. Throw away disposable cups after removal.
For more, click below to contact with Tanya
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Skype: tanya.pingto QQ:3003702921We have been focused on Makeup Accessories for over 8 years and enjoys good reputation. If the reusable silicone menstrual cup meet your requirement, welcome to wholesale the quality and cheap silicone products with us. We'll offer you free sample to check the quality. For customized products, welcome to contact us.